Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Herb and Flower Garden - 2012

HERB GARDEN
---------------------

This year I was really waiting for summer to come to grow a herb garden. But I had to wait for so long for this years summer. :( As it started late this year, I really wanted to plan and do it right. So I hope this would be a good project and would last long even in winter too! :)

I love to use herbs, I should say a lot in my cooking, so looking forward to use the freshest ones now! :))
These are some of my favorite herbs here....other than the usual cilantro...which i guess it would not be enough for me to just grow in a pot, as I need/use more than anything. :)

THYME
-------------


BASIL
------------ 

MINT
-------- 

PARSLEY
------------- 


ROSEMARY
---------------------- 



FLOWER GARDEN
-------------------------