Saturday, March 13, 2010

CHICKEN 65



Though I have tried so many varieties of chicken 65 in the past, I found this recipe which I have innovated more tasty and delicious than the rest. I don’t use food colour in this recipe. I have only used Kashmir chilli powder and turmeric powder for the real colour.

Ingredients:

Boneless chicken pieces-1 kilo
Lime juice-2 tsp
Kashmir chilli powder-3 tsp
Chilli sauce- 2 tsp
Egg-1
Cornflour-3 tbsp
Plain flour- 3 tsp
Soy sauce- 2 tbsp
Coarsely ground peppercorn-1 tsp
Garlic paste-1 tsp
Ginger paste- 1 ½ tsp
Curry leaves- a handful
Garam masala- ¼ tsp
Turmeric powder- half sp
Salt to taste
Oil to fry

Procedure:

Wash the chicken pieces well, add all the ingredients with enough salt to the chicken and mix well. Marinate them for 2 hours. Then deep fry them in hot oil to golden brown.