Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Susan Serra Blogging at KBIS

Susan will be sending real time reports from the Kitchen Bath Industry Show in Las Vegas this week.
If you want to be up on the latest and greatest trends and hot new products, don't miss her blog posts on The Kitchen Designer including podcasts of interesting seminars.

Peggy


Below is a copy of her post:


Going To The Kitchen Show in Vegas, Baby!

I'll be working hard, trying to fit everything in, the fabulous food samples on the show floor by top chefs like Marcus Samuelsson, from the major appliance manufacturers, the massages from Moen at their press event, the press events at top nightclubs...and, oh yes, the products at the booths, l promise to find all kinds of great stuff and dutifully report back. Whether from major manufacturers, or very small, wonderful artisans, the show has it ALL. You'll hear from me during the show!

I got this great new voice recorder thing that does something special with podcasts, so if I can figure it out, I'll be putting up podcasts. I hate my voice (doesn't everyone?) played back, but I'll sacrifice vanity to give you information right from the sources. I'm so revved up for this as I am every year....see you in Vegas, baby!