STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD
2009 Cardamom Kitchen LLC All Rights Reserved
1/2 pound boneless chicken breasts
1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
5 ounces fresh spinach
2 tablespoons crumbled feta
Olive oil (optional)
1) Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2) Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet. Season both sides of chicken with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place on parchment paper.
3) Bake for 20 minutes. Cool. Shred with your fingers.
4) Wash and dry spinach. Divide between 4 plates.
5) Top each serving of spinach with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries, 1 1/2 teaspoons of feta, and 1/4 of the shredded chicken.
6) Dress lightly with olive oil (optional).