Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Announcing Complete My Thali - Daal/Kadhi/Sambar/Rasam

Its been a very long week for me, my kiddo down with cold, and me coughing all day, all praises to the Climate!!!!! Winter is slowly setting, Love chilly evenings, i have a park quite opposite to my Flat, Enjoying good walk and lovely company of friends in the evening!!!! Coming to the post, Enveetu Kitchen is guest hosting Jagruti's CMT-Daal/Kadhi/Sambar/Rasam from December 1st - December 15th 2010. Thanks a lot to Jagruti, When she asked whether i can guest host a segment of this Series, i joyfully accepted. 
The Event's Beautiful cause in Jagruti's words 

"In this series every two weeks a new theme will be taken to complete my thali with the variety of dishes. After each and every round up the host will choose winner and will make winners dish....I will make that dish too, and in the end (about 6 months) I'll have my complete thali..
Every event comes with a prize, so when my thali is complete I will give the value of that one thali to someone else in the world who doesn't have the blessing of even a small amount of the food on the thali...The money will go to UNICEF...."

No South-Indian Thali is complete without Delicious Sambar and Tangy Rasam and sameway No North-Indian Thali is complete without Daal!!!! So this CMT features Daal/Kadhi/Sambar/Rasam. Rush in your entries and support us to complete the thali for a good cause!!!!!

1. Cook any Daal/Kadhi/Sambar/Rasam and post between 1st Dec - 15th December, Please link it with this Post and Jagruti's Event Announcement Page. Use of Logo will be appreciated.

2. Multiple Entries Accepted, Archived post need to updated with the corresponding links

3. Send in your Entries to vaasupriya@gmail.com with CMT-Daal/Kadhi/Sambar/Rasam in the subject and the following Details or Alternatively Link your Entries in Linky Tool below.
Name:
Blog :
Recipe:
Link :
Picture
4.Non-Bloggers are also welcome, Send in your entries with your Name, Recipe and a Picture to vaasupriya@gmail.com