Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy 7th Anniversary to Kitchen Exchange!

I have been spending quite a bit of time lately flat on my back...Impatiently recovering from knee surgery (a meniscus repair). There's nothing like extended sack time to give you time to ruminate on life, work and such, especially when the final outcome is not clear.

I don't think I've slept so much since I had the Hong Kong Flu at 15. Wild and crazy dreams too! Very unusual for me. I haven't regularly remembered my dreams in many years. They're quite entertaining. Must be the drugs.

Anyway, so here I am celebrating my 7th year doing this blog. Contemplating retirement and what comes after.

I have an invention idea I need to patent. It will revolutionize kitchen cleanup. I've had it stashed in the back of my mind for many years. I'm amazed that nobody else has thought of it in the interim.

Then there's my Top 10 Cabinet list idea. Really need to get on that too. So many of you keep asking when I will.

Thank you to all of you who keep reading Kitchen Exchange. Here's a toast to many more years of blogging for you.

Peggy