Pottukadalai/porikadalai/Chutney Dal - 1 cup
Sugar - 2 cups ( can take 1 1/2 cups also if u wish to have it less sweeter)
Ghee - 1 cup
Powdered caradamom - 2 tea spn
1) Dry roast the pottukadalai for 2 mts. It makes powdering easier.
2)Grind the pottukadalai finely
3)Seive the powdered flour to separate the coarse ones.
4)Finely powder sugar
5) Heat a tea spoon of ghee in a kadai, roast the cashew and raisins.
6) Mix the roasted cashews,raisins, cardamon powder,powdered pottukadalai and sugar.
7) Mix well
8) Take one portion of the mixture in a bowl.
9)Heat 3 tablespoon ghee for a minute.
10) Pour ghee into the mixture taken in the bowl
11) Mix and see to that it is reached to a consistency where u can roll them into lemon sized balls.
12) Repeat steps from 8 -11 for the remaining mixture left.