- 2 cups fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts or walnuts
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
1. Blend all the above ingredients together while slowly adding olive oil.
2. Process basil pesto till it forms a thick smooth paste.
- Heat oil. Fry chopped onions and any other veges as you like.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Add store bought sun dried tomatoes.
- Cook pasta as per the directions.
- Toss in the fried veges, basil pesto and grated parmasan if needed.