Sunday, October 10, 2010

HOME

Hello ........
I am Anu, I started this blog to keep a memory book (online) of my various hobbies like crafts, creativeness and imagination with painting and the experiments done in my kitchen.
I always like to be and try to be creative in everything I do; especially in my own space, where I have independence to experiment and give a shape to my creative imagination. 
Childhood days, I had fun and enjoyed creating small things like sketching, paintings, craft works, gardening, trying out recipes shown on TV/book, learning classical, dance, music etc.,
I always learnt the basics of new things and jump on to another. Never stuck to one thing. My dad always says this "Jack of all trades and master of nothing", whenever I try a new thing. I always think about this now and laugh.....cos I am still like this...ha ha haa......
OK...I think now I need to stop about telling me...
I will end this writing ...by saying....all these could be done with the help of my loved ones...my parents, my husband, my son and my brother...who are there always as my support...and last but not the least I also thank God for letting me be happy and given me freedom to make my life better.
Below are my blogs where my creativeness stays even after when I am gone.

BLOG LINKS
-----------------