Milk powder - 1 1/2 cups
Evaporated milk - 1 small can - 5 oz (147 ml)
Ghee - 4 tablespoons
- In a bowl, add the milk powder and loosen it up using a fork.
- Add the can of evaporated milk and mix it well. Knead it to form a soft dough.
- Add the ghee and knead it well till the dough binds together well and is formed into a nice ball.
- Refrigerate the ball of dough as it is and later grate it and use it as required.
- Else, you can knead the dough and put it in the refrigerator.Later remove it and crumple it into crumbs and store it in a air-tight container and again refrigerate it.This will be easier as you can use the quantity required easily than breaking the dough ball every time you want to use it.
- Enjoy making the khoya and many more desserts for Diwali.