Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Croissant Chicken Pizza Bake


I had this when one of my friend bought this for lunch, it smelled so good and tasted awesome. So I wanted to try this at home and make my work easy. Wow, I bet it reduces a lot of hard work and this simple recipe is lot more tastier. You can choose any meat you want, I used little bit of ground chicken and turkey.

Ingredients:
------------
1 Croissant Roll
1 lb Ground Chicken
1 pod Garlic crushed
1/2 cup Grated Cheese ( I used cheddar, you can use any)
1/2 to1 cup Chips crushed (I used Fritos - Tapatio)
1 tsp Taco Seasoning or any blend of spices u want
Salt and Pepper to taste
1/2 tsp Olive Oil

Method:
---------
1. In a heavy bottom pan add oil and when it's hot enough add garlic, ground chicken and cook the meat first on high flame and break down the lumps with a wooden spoon for about 4-5 mins.


2. Now bring down the heat to a medium and cook until the meat is cooked and there is no water.
3. Off the heat and let it come to room temperature.


4. Now roll out the croissant dough on a greased baking pan and then spread the meat on top, then sprinkle with cheese and then finally top it with the crushed chips. (Note: you can do any variations in all the ingredients as you want it or even do with veggies)


You Might Also Like:
Veg (Potato) & Non-Veg (Chicken) Samosa - MADE EASY
Cajun Fried Chicken Fingers
Chicken Kabab