Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pancakes with Maple Syrup and B-O-O-O-O Halloween Event Round Up


 Am I getting too much into Halloween or I have too much pumpkin at home. Well maybe both... he he....cos here I am with another pumpkin recipe. Actually it's another accident turned into a yummy breakfast. In my second previous post I made Cocoa Cake with Pumpkin Cream Cheese Frosting and I had the left over frosting and didn't know what to do with it. Today, as it's Sunday I promised Anush that I would  make pancakes for him. So as I about to make these pancakes, I opened the fridge to get egg and instantly I thought I can use this frosting into the batter and didn't have to make any changes to the pancake recipe. Well here it is....it came out so soft and fluffy, yummy and loved the color.


Now that I decided that this would be my last recipe (for now) for Halloween.... so to sum up, I have a pictorial links to all my new and old Halloween recipes and also the round up for my event which ends today.

Last but not the least I thank all of the wonderful and great bloggers and cooks who participated in sending their Halloween goodies.


Have a safe and freaky HALLOWEEN ...... BOO!


Click HERE for the recipe

Method:
---------
1. In a mixing bowl mix all the ingredients except butter with a whisk or wooden spoon, just until mixed if there are small lumps, it's OK. Make sure you don't over mix the batter, because the pancakes will not be fluffy.


2. Heat a pan and when it's medium hot, add some butter and then ladle a spoon full of batter or a small scoop according to how big you want your pancake to be.


3. Cook one side for about 2-3 mins.


4. Flip to the other side and cook another 1-2 mins and serve it with the same cream cheese frosting or maple syrup or your choice of any syrup or jam or get creative. :)


My other Halloween Recipes:
Witches Finger CookiesCocoa Cake with Pumpkin Cream Cheese FrostingBerry Cobbler
Chocolate Pumpkin Pie BarDark Chocolate CookiesPumpkin Cheese Cake

B-O-O-O-O Halloween Event - Oct 5th to Nov 5th Round up:
-----------------------------------------------------------------