Tuesday, September 29, 2009

About Me

Hey all
I m Priya Srinivasan, i live in Sharjah, UAE.

I m a Teacher/Lecturer by Profession, but at present i stay @home to look after my 3 year old Energy bundle named Narasimhan.

Teaching is my passion. Hope to join work soon after my kid starts his school.

Cooking is another art which i love. I m a Happy Person in the Kitchen.

I Believe there is no hard and fast rules in cooking.

U can add little bit of ur imagination too.

Talking about my Favourites, I love Music, i m a great fan of Ilayaraja. I love to hear others too, any good music, i jus love it.

Before marriage i didnt have any big interest in movies. Jus love watching hindi/english movies with my college friends.

Its my husband who introduced me to good movies. Some of them are Erin Brockovich, America's Sweetheart, Mamma mia, Devil Wears Prada, Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, Monalisa Smile, Roman Holiday, Sound of Music Four Weddings and a Funeral, Mr. & Mrs. Iyer, 15 Park Avenue, Manichitrathazh, Bharatham, Swathi Nakshthram, Mani Rathnam movies, Balachander movies......

Now-a-days i m watching BEE MOVIE thrice a day, oh yeah, my son watches it everyday!!!! now i started remembering all the dialoges, v can jus mute the volume and go dubbing. :)