Thursday, August 26, 2010

Memories of my India trip - Very sweet and a bit of sourness to it

Hi.I am back again on my blog after more than 2 months. I spent the first half of summer very fruitfully being in India and enjoyed a lot. Kaiyendhi Bhavan food, Gol-guppa's, Chai wala's chai and many more. Enjoyed all the platform shopping and did loads of shopping.

But fate had something else in store for me. A few days before my departure back to the US, I met with an accident and had a bad fracture in my left ankle. I am completely on bed rest for the next 6 weeks and I just hope that I will be back on my toes again and resume my normal activities as before. This accident has paralyzed a lot my activities and has made me very frustrated.

I want to get back home soon and return to my normal work schedule. I am finding out ways with which I can update some easy and simple recipes on my blog to make the best use of my time. I am wondering if I can update some yummy recipes and keep this blog more active.I am gathering a lot of courage and strength to be positive all the time and get well soon.