Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What is HEALTHY EATING?

Hmm... sounds like a question that you asked yourself sometime??... Often this question pops up in my mind, whenever I think of any whole grain, organic or any kind of food that usually everyone thinks it is. But how do we know exactly. Well I would like to help the people who also think like me. Healthy eating is eating well balanced food and not dieting or skipping food. The best phrase I can say is don't over eat. I know what you are thinking...but listen to you mind and heart when you see you favorite food and feel like jumping on to it. Nobody is going to stop you from eating, but after you eat enough, you mind will tell you to stop at some point of time, when it gets message from your stomach to your brain that "I am full", now ...if you stop, then it's healthy eating, else it means that you are over eating, and that leads to all the problems.

So here is a healthy eating pyramid that you should include in your foods. Non vegetarians can omit the meat and  include more fiber and proteins in your diet.

I hope this answers all your questions.

"Hear your heart.  Heart your health."
  ~Faith Seehill