Thursday, September 13, 2012

CWS - Soy Bean Round Up

Hello Friends,

This was the event I gues hosted few months back and completely forgot about posting the roundup and I really feel bad about that, but I am happy to see all these wonderful recipes here which make me feel better.

I would like to thank Priya for letting me guest host her wonderful event and she has sent most of the recipes. Thanks Priya!! :)

Well here is the Round Up...

Priya, of Priya’s Vaersatile Recipes has sent us four wonderful recipes. She has a very beautiful blog with so many recipes which are focused on healthy food which are drool worthy.





Mint,Paneer & Soyachunks Pulao

Shobha, of Food Maaza, has submitted three recipes and to tell about her, she is very active in participating in almost all the events as far as I know and truely appreciate her for doing so, which really build up a wide connection in this blogging world.


Nalini, of Nalini's Kitchen has sent us a very apetizing curry with whole soy beans. I feel her blog is very neat, elegant and has beautiful clicks in every recipe she has posted.


Roshini, of Roshini's Kitchen has sent us a typical kerala style curry. Her space is beautiful and she has been active with lot of events and her clicks with the ingredients are very beautiful.


Nadan Soy Chunk Curry – Chicken Style

Thanks to all of you to send these wonderful recipes, I hope I didn't miss anyone, if yes then please send an email to anushoj@gmail.com and i will update the list.