Saturday, April 14, 2007

More Fluorescent Candelabra Bulbs

In my web wanderings today I came across some more fluorescent candelabra-shaped lamps (light bulbs). They are very shapely and from Skyline Lighting. Very useful for chandeliers and such.

They come in 3, 5 watts for the candelabra base size; and 5, 7, 9, 14 watts for the medium base size.

A tip of my blogging hat to Residential Landscape Lighting & Design's blog for leading me to these. They have a very informative blog and even a new Forum for answering lighting questions. Very useful to bookmark.

The color temperature of these lamps is 2700-3000Kelvin.
Incandescent is 2800Kelvin.
You shouldn't even notice the difference.


Now everybody order some to swap out those energy-hog incandescents in your dining room and I'll do the same.

Peggy