Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Wholemeal Bread 全麦土司

I'd failed on making this bread before until recently I'd like to give myself another try as I'm very keen about wholemeal bread. This time, I've got the right texture and better appearance unlike the failed one which was rough crumbs and the shape was rectangular rather than square.
I think I could bake this bread quite often now for my breakfast as I probably know the mistake which is insufficient kneading. The recipe extracted from 孟老师的100到面包. After reading this recipe book, I've understand some the bread making technique and that's increase my confidence on making bread. Although it's not hundred percent similar with the commercial one but it's good enough as a homemade bread. I'm quite happy with the result as I've got the soft crumbs and right texture, it could be even store until the 3rd day and yet soft.

The recipe could be extracted from Happy Home Baking, she is one of my idol chef and very experience in making bread. Happy browsing!