Thursday, January 29, 2009

My first recipe published in Tamil Sudar newspaper (Friday supplement)


After winning the second place in Eat-healthy during pregnancy event, my father's colleague emailed me regarding publishing a recipe from my blog in Tamil Sudar (Daily News paper, Tamil Nadu, India) . I was thrilled about this prospect. I accepted the offer without having any second thoughts. I let him choose the recipe and picture and he chose dates and nuts cake as it was a winning recipe. I adapted the idea of making sugarless cake from Anudivya's Nutty energy power balls and prepared it according to my taste. I wish I was in Chennai to buy an issue and see my name printed on it. I hope I get more opportunities like this in the future.

I thank my parents and friends for all the support and encouragement!

You can access Tamil Sudar online here:
www.tamilsudr.com