Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Instant Badam kheer

It is a milk based dessert where ground almonds are cooked in milk,with sugar and cardamom.It's easy an sweet drink and suits for many occasions. Quantity of sugar can be adjusted to your taste.Making a Badam kheer is not a tedious process.I made it in 15 min.I tried with instant Badam mix powder.It came out well.I am sending this dish to Sanghi's FIL-MILK" EVENT.
Being a mother I am Dedicating this recipe to my son Ram,Because he loves All kind of Milkshakes and Kheer.Always he ask me to prepare some shakes.



Here my recipe



Ingredients:

Milk-1 tin(1000ml)
Sugar-1 cup
MTR badam mix-120g
Badam flakes-4 tsp

Preparation method:
1. Boil the milk in heavy bottomed vessel or Nonstick vessel.
2. Once it starts to boil add Badam mix powder and mix well.
3. Reduce the flame into low and keep stirring,til the milk reduce to half of
its quantity.
4. Now add sugar and allow it to mix properly.
5. Switch off the stove,garnish with almond flakes.serve hot.
6. Refrigerate the same for cold Badam milk.