Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Mint Chutney(Pudina Chutney) and Awards

Pudina chutney:

IMG_0045 copy


Ingredients:

Mint/Pudina- 1 bunch
Urad dal -4 tsp
Shredded coconut- 2 tsp
Tamarind - little
Red chilli-5
Salt-To taste


For seasoning:

Mustard- 1/2 tsp
Urad dal -1/2 tsp

Preparation method:


1. Heat 2 tsp of oil in pan,Add chilli ,saute & keep it aside.
2. Add urad dal & tamarind saute until it will become golden colour.
3. Now add mint leaves fry till the raw smell goes.
4. Add salt & coconut, grind the above ingredients into smooth paste.
5. After seasoning serve with Idly or Dosa.



IMG_0050 copy


I am sending this chutney to srivalli's Spicy Fiery Chutney event.I am re-posting some
chutneys





Ridge guard chutney

IMG_0071 copy



Ground nut chutney

IMG_0143 copy


Coconut chutney

IMG_0021 copy


Award Time :

Asha from Asra ashaon ka Showered me with awards.I am so excited. Thanks a lot for your encouragement and support Asha.I am so happy to receive these awards.



Untitled-1 copy


AsraAward


HugMugAward

InspirationAward

I want to share this Inspiration Award with my friend Lavi .


Priya from Priya's feast passed this award for participating her Diwali contest 2009.

blog_award_thumb2

Gorgeous Blogger Award (1)