Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Me and My Weight Loss - A LifeStyle Change to a Helathier Me!!!!

Obesity - I m struck with this may be from my college days!!! its 10 long years!!! Lots of Yo-Yo Dieting, Lil Weight-Loss, Lots of Weight Gain.The feeling will be horrible when u go shopping for a new dress. I jus love to dress in jeans and t-shirts, but u dont fine ur taste in BIG SIZES. i feel so bad, so ugly, so ............... everything bad about myself. I used to feel very low about myself, then again gain some confidence and start on my diet and exercise again.

The Point of Seriousness came last year when i started to get Medical Problems bcoz of my Weight.

Now i have started to take my diet(No Fasting or Feasting!!!!!!) and exercise seriously. Reading Srivalli's Post Gave me some more Strength and Motivation to Go On and see some Good results.

It takes some time to see results, that should not shake our confidence. Coz, it happens to me always when i stand on the weighing machine and if i dont c the change i immdly go off!!!, But that shouldnt happen. Just Follow your Diet and Exercise Religiously!!!! You will sure see Success.

So Starting from today i m joining Srivalli on The Diet Plan. Will Keep Posting My Updates. Thanks Srivalli for the Inspiration!!!!

Wishing Myself and All others on the journey to a Healthier Lifestyle A Best of Luck.







Spice your Life: The Diet Plan