Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheap Huntington Beach Plumbing

I was talking with my father-in-law about "cheap plumbers" and how there seem to be too may unlicensed plumbers in Orange County. I went on to explain how I "Blog" about this stuff and he asked .... "Blog ... what's a blog?"

It cracked me up! I mean ... come on Grandpa .. "get wit it ...yo"

That very day, I had a client call in to our office that found our company by completing a "google search" with the keywords "Cheap Orange County Plumber".... sure enough, our blog popped up and he called! We now have a new client .... not because we are cheap but rather affordable!

The purpose of this blog for Cheap Plumbers is to show my father-in-law how it works.
Anyone want to "blog" about this topic?
Please contact one of our Orange County plumbers to start a blog topic.