Saturday, December 18, 2010

CMT - Daal/Kadhi/Sambar/Rasam Roundup

Thanks a Lot for Jagruti for the Opportunity to host this Event. Many a thanks to my Blogger buddies who supported me with their tasty entries. I received a total of 52 Entries. I received 7 entries, past the last date (i.e.) 16th December, since i havent posted my roundup by then, i have included them also!!!!! Enjoy the Visual Treat!!!!!

The Next Theme for CMT is Farsan/Fried Snacks and is happening @ Cook Curry Nook!!!! Rush your entries there!!!!!










This linky list is now closed.


Some More Entries, sent to my Mail Box
Bhindhi Ki Kadhi from Priya of Mharorajasthan Recipe
Urundai Mor Kuzhambu from Akilas Kitchen
Mangalore Rasam from Akilas Kitchen
Mango Rasam from Akilas Kitchen
Simple Paruppu Rasam from Akilas Kitchen
Pavakkai Puli Kuzambhu from Akilas Kitchen
Parupu urundai Kuzambhu from Akilas Kitchen
Manathakali Vatha Kuzambhu from Akilas Kitchen



The Winner of CMT-Dal/Kadhi/Sambar/Rasam is #17, selected thru random.org Lemon Rasam from Kurinji Kathambam