Broccoli is a wonderful vegetable which I started eating after I got pregnant with Anush. I really started experimenting more when I came to know that Anush likes to eat it sometimes, but not always though. So I wanted to try new things and introduce it to him. So this is one of them ....
1 whole Broccoli bunch (usually it comes with 3 broccoli heads)
2 cups of Atta or Wheat Flour
1 tbsp Butter (optional)
Salt if needed
Water as needed
1. Grate broccoli with the help of a box grater and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, butter and the grated broccoli and mix it well.
3. Now add enough water to make a dough similar to the regular chapati/roti dough.
4. Cover the dough with a little bit of oil over it let it sit for about 15 mins.
5. Now heat a non-stick pan.
6. Now make lemon size balls and roll each ball to a roti shape.
7. Now place each roti on the hot pan and cook it until small light brown spots appear on the lower side of the roti.
8. Now flip it once and cook it again until the roti is done.
9. Make all the rotis as above and enjoy it with any side dish or just yogurt and pickle.
You Might Also Like:
|Broccoli Carrot Upma|
|Broccoli Carrot Corn Meal Idli|