Thursday, March 08, 2012

"SYF&HWS - Cook With SPICES" Series - "CARDAMOM" Round Up



Hello Friends,
This is my first successful month for the series event that I started in the month of December 2011. I was very happy and excited to start this event as a series event. I am very happy to tell that I received many entries both for the present month Spice - CARDAMOM and for willing to guest host it for future months.

Adding to my excitement I see that the event series is booked till October 2012. So anyone interested to guest host it for later months...please post a comment or email me at anu (dot) healthykitchen (at) blogspot (dot) com.

So lets go to the recipes.....

1. I am sharing two of my recipes for this event (Anu's Healthy Kitchen) - Cardamom Honey Grilled Chicken Skewers and Cardamom Pull Apart Bread

2. Umm Mymoonah of "Taste of Peral City" has shared a two recipes "Bibingka" and "Paal Paniyaram"

3. Paul of Mama'sWorld has shared "Christmas Sweet Puffs".

4. Sonali from "Only Fish Recipes" has shared "Kerala Style Prawns Roast"

kerala prawn roast

5. Riddhima of "Culinary Vibes" has shared "Thekua" (Indain Biscuit)

6. Nirmala of "Nirmala's Kitchen" has shared "Walnut Cookies"

7. Pradnya of "The Pumpkin Farm" has shared "Gajar Halwa"

8. Kavitha of "Edible Entertainment" has shared "Eggless Banana Chocolate Chip Cake"

9. Chandrani of "Cuisine Delights" has shared "Semolina Coconut Burfi"


10. Richa of "Ambrosia" has shared "Cardamom and Lemongrass Tea"

11. Ramya of "Ramya's Recipe" has shared "Vegetable Pulav"

12. Kaveri of "Palakkad Chamayal" has shared "Thiruvadira Kali"

13. Maha of "Mahas Lovely Home" has shared "Vegetable Pulav"


14. Priya of "Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes" has shared two recipes "Cinnamon Ginger Tea" and "Cardamom Flavoured Sweet Peanuts"



15. Akheela of "Torviewtoronto" has shared "Cardamom Pastries"

Enjoy and Thanks to everyone for sending these yummy recipes....