Thursday, July 05, 2012

Dish It Out #13 - BLACK BEANS AND BELL PEPPERS - Round Up


Hi Friends,

Here is another Event that I am guest hosting for the month of June starting from the 1st to 31st. This event was started by my friend/blogger Vardhini of "Cooks' Joy" and I choose "BLACK BEANS AND BELL PEPPER" as this months theme on this event.

I always loved this combo especially if it is black beans and red bell pepper....wow my mouth is already watering! :) I prefer to use roasted bell pepper which i feel it brings out the flavor of the peppers. Well for this event I choose two of many ingredients as the main ingredient and now I leave it up to all my fellow bloggers to get creative and come up with colorful, flavorful and healthy recipes.

So lets hop on to the Event Rules:

* You need to make a dish using both the ingredients (black beans and bell pepper) as the main ingredients.
* Only Vegetarian entries please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
* Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
* Link to my event announcement page and Vardhini's announcement page.
* Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements.
* Link all the recipes in the linky tool I have provided.
*If you are not able to link your recipes or if you a non-blogger please feel free to send in your recipes to anu (dot) healthykitchen (at) gmail (dot) com.