Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HomeStyleChoices.com

I came across a new (to me) blog today, called HomeStyleChoices.com.

Its editor, Robert, is quite a good researcher, and I highly recommend a trip over there....Well, I'll just let him tell you himself:

Peggy



A Note From the Editor

The concept of this website was born out of two things; my passion for home design, with a bent toward the products that flesh out a home, and a desire to share the information I collected about those products with others.


Maybe it’s best that I introduce myself first – my name is Robert Levesque and I founded this site for the reasons just mentioned, among a few others. Not far down that list of reasons was the fact that when I researched the remodeling of my own home, I found the information too scattered, and it took a lot of time to pull it all together and make useful sense out of it.


It is true that there are lots of choices that need to be made when you’re remodeling a home or building a new one. But help is available and hopefully I can provide some of that to you.


Sprinkled throughout this website you’ll find “editor’s notes” and “editor’s comments”. That’s me doing the talking. What I hope to do with these bits of information is provide you with my own opinion, insight and observations on a particular product or subject, as a balance to the factual information presented here.


It’s always helpful for me to hear someone’s own impression or experience with regard to some topic I’m interested in. It’s sort of a ‘real life’ opinion that allows me to make better judgements. My hope is that these bits of information provide similar help to you.


HomeStyleChoices was created to help people in the process of improving their homes. As our header line states, it’s about “presenting choices and helping you choose”.