Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I have been Tagged

Usha of Veginspirations has tagged me for the seven facts about me. This tag apparently comes with some rules which I have listed below.

The rules of the tag are:
(a) List these rules on your blog.
(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

7 facts about me

1. I am so obsessed with my emails/blog/orkut that I have to check them atleast 100 times a day!

2. I have this strange habit of calculating calories before each and every meal I have(I even count the calories in a cup of coffee). One more thing is I never buy anything without seeing the expiry date.

3. Whenever I buy a new cereal, I got to try it immediately. Sometimes I have cereal for dinner.

4. I am very particular about cleanliness of the restaurant I go to. A tiny speck of food in the chair or table turns me off and I can't relish my food.

5. I don't get sleep that easily. once I sleep, I can't wake up that easily. I hate to sleep early and wake up early.

6. If someone is talking to me about something (that does not interest me), she may think I am listening to her. Actually I am not!

7.Though my husband and I have watched million movies, I can count the number of movies I watched fully. Almost all movies put me to sleep(even in the theater). The movie has to be extremely good to keep me awake!

Now it's time for me to tag 7 people..
Sripriya, Anudivya, Laavanya, Ujwal, Divya, Suma and Sukanya