I had this gluten free scones in one of our friends house as she is cannot eat the regular/wheat flour. I bought one of the packs from her and she said they make very nice pancakes too. Behind the package there were so many recipes to make like scones, cake, pancake, waffles etc., This flour is not only gluten free but has almond powder too. So I thought why not try to make some pancakes. As always Anush loves chocolate, so I thought I will make these as chocolate pancakes. He always asks for sausage whenever I make pancakes, but didn't have it, so combined it with some turkey bacon and maple syrup.
1 cup Pamela's Pancake Mix - Gluten free (or you can substitute with regular pancake mix)
3/4 Chocolate Milk (you can use either regular milk or water instead)
1 tbsp Oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and mix it with a wooden spoon, just to make it like a pancake batter, make sure that you do not over mix it.
2. Heat a skillet, preferably non-stick.
3. Heat the pan, spray a little bit of non-stick cooking spray, then pour a ladle of batter and just let it spread it by itself and allow it to cook on medium flame for about a min.
4. Flip it to other side and cook another min.
5. Remove it to a serving platter and top it with a good quality maple syrup.
6. I served it with bit little salty from the turkey bacon and sweet from the maple syrup. You can choose any kinda topping from chocolate syrup, whipping cream or fresh fruits etc.,
You Might Also Like:
|Pancakes topped with Banana and Caramel Walnuts|
|Quick 5 Minute Waffles|
|Sweet Corn Pancake|