SWEET MELANGE FOR A MERRY CHRISTMAS
FRUIT AND NUT LADDOOS
Pitted dates - 2 cups
Raisins - 1/2 cup
Almonds - 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts - 1/2 cup
Diamond sugar - 2 tbsps
Cloves - 1 tbsp
Honey - 2 tbsp
1. Dry roast cloves,almonds and cashew nuts until you get a pleasant aroma.
2. Shred dates into small pieces.
3. Chop the roasted nuts coarsely using a blender.
4. Add the dates and raisins to the blender and give it one more swish.
5. Remove the fruit and nut mixture on to a plate and add diamond sugar.
6. Mix in honey and knead the mixture until it becomes a sticky mass.
7. Grease your palms, scoop out small portions from the mass and shape them into plum sized mini laddoos.
Watch out while making these laddoos or else the delicious Fruit And Nut Laddoos will disappear even before the process of making is completed!