Blogging Marathon Week 11, For this edition of BM i have chosen Lunch Box Dishes. Spicy Nut Rice, an healthy combination of nuts and spices to give an flavorful n tasty Lunch Box Recipe.Ingredients
1 Cup Cooked rice
1 tbsp Coriander Seeds
1/2 tsbp Peanuts
1/2 tbsp Gram Dal/Chana Dal
1 tbsp Flaxseed meal
4 nos Walnuts
4 Red Chillies
a small gooseberry sized tamarind
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Gingely oil
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp urad dal
hing a pinch
curry leaves a few
- Spread the Rice in a plate, fluff it with a spoon and add a tsp of Gingely oil and toss.
- Dry Roast Coriander seeds, Peanuts, Gram dal, Red Chillies and walnuts separately.
- Take all the ingredients in a mixer along with flaxseed meal, tamarind, salt and grind it to a powder.
- Heat oil in a pan, add tempering ingredients one by one, pour it over the rice and toss it well.
- Add the required amount of ground powder to the rice and mix well.
- Serve Warm with Dry-Curry of your Choice.