Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eggless Strawberry Chocolate Almond Bread

I was Organizing my Photo Folder, came across some pictures which havent been used yet!!!! This recipe i tried from Mrignayani's Blog!!! She has posted the recipe in October, i tried the same day i saw her post!!!! I m just posting the Pictures of this Uber Delicious Strawberry Chocolate Bread, Please follow the link for the Original Recipe and Enjoy a Visual Treat and Drool over the Pictures!!!  One of the reason i visit her blog, is just to read her post, Like many other people, i too love the way she writes!!!!Keep up the Good Work Buddy!!!!

Str8 out of the Oven!!!!!
Took this Shot in the morning!!! I had to hide a Piece from
my people to take this shot!!!!



This is how my Kiddo had it!!!! Chocolate Sauce
Drizzled over Warm Bread!!!! 
Sending this to Bookmarked Recipes - Every Tuesday Event (Volume -25) happening @ Priya Mitharwal's Mharo Rajasthan Recipes.
I m doing a Blogging Marathon along with some of my friends, Do Check out their Delicious treats SrivalliPriya Suresh, JayMonikaRevaPJAzeema , Ayeesha ,Veena , Soumya and Gayathri