Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Finger Printing with my Kid

We bought a book on Finger Printing in a Book Fair, that is some 2 months back. All these day, it was sleeping in my Book shelf. Suddenly thought about it and took it out. Me and My Kid, got our fingers dirty and tried out some prints from that. It was Fun. Lot of Fun!!!!!
Step by Step Neat Instructions in the Book
The Book Title "Ed Embereley's Finger Print Drawing Book". It is so damn good. Very detailed instructions, Good Fun for Kids. Starts with simple prints and goes on to create to Vehicles, Animals. People!!!!Gives you a great start in Finger printing.
These are prints we tried from the Page "In the Garden"
Putting things together, to get a Garden
I m running a Blogging Marathon with some of my Blogger Buddies, Please Do check out their Recipes here SrivalliPriya, Suresh, JayMonikaRevaPJAzeema , Ayeesha ,Veena , UshaSoumya and Gayathri.