Monday, August 08, 2011

ABC Juice / Apple Beetroot Carrot Juice





After reading Jay's(Tasty Appetite) miracle drink and its benefits,
immediately I checked my refrigerator and I am sweet enough to get all
the ingredients for the juice she mentioned. Instantly prepared it, yes
it took only 2 minutes and drunk without even adding honey. The juice
itself was sweeter without honey. From then, I have made it for 4 times.
If such a healthy drink is available in simple steps, who wouldn't like
this?

 







When I served this juice to my husband and he asked what juice it is. I replied 'Apple Beetroot and Carrot juice" forgetting the order what Jay mentioned in her post and Instantly he asked with wonder 'ABC juice'? Ade, My husband sometimes smart to give cute names. :-)









Please visit her blog to know its health benefits.



To mention its very significant benefit, It is a good source of vitamin A, manganese and potassium which will boost up our immune system and fight against high blood pressure.



Basic Information:
Preparation Time: <10 minutes
Makes: 2 glasses


Ingredients:



Apple - 1 no, chopped

Beetroot - 1 no, chopped

Carrot - 1 no, chopped

Honey - 1 tablespoon



Method:



1) Pass through all the ingredients given except honey in a juicer.

2) If you are not having juicer, put all chopped ingredients to a mixer with 1/2 cup of water and filter out the juice from it.

3) Stir in a tablespoon of honey and drink immediately.