Thursday, August 18, 2011

Tarla Dalal's "Healthy Breakfast" Recipe Contest Winner!

August 18th 2011

I was checking my emails and I saw this email with subject "Recipe Contest Winners"....didn't recognize the name, opened the email and I was totally speechless for a second and my mind stopped thinking or I can say it was thinking too many things. I felt I didn't understand the email, read it again and jumped with joy...it's the email from Tarla Dalal's office, saying that I am the winner of the "Healthy Breakfast" recipe contest.  I am getting a personally signed book from her. Waiting for the book to be sent! :-))

Here is the email:

Dear Friend,

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are winner of the Recipe contest "Healthy Breafast"

And kindly send me your full address with pincode so i can send you personally autographed cookbook.



Thanks & Regards

Mruga Dholakia
Nutritionist & Food Researcher
Tarla Dalal's Office
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
For Sanjay & Co. 
A1, 353 Shah & Nahar Industrial Estate 
Dhanraj Mills Compound 
Lower Parel (W) 
Mumbai 400 013 
India 
Tel No.022 43452404. 
Cell : 9833375223
Fax. 24965876. 
  
Website : http://www.tarladalal.com
www.facebook.com/pages/TarlaDalal/207464147348
www.twitter.com/Tarla_Dalal


Wow! what an awesome moment of surprise it is now for me.....no words to express my joy and happiness. Don't know whom to call, Shoj might be in his meeting...but could not stop myself, called him and told him...he too said ok first...then I told him that I will get a personally signed book for winning the contest....he said "thats gud".....:-))

Now finding people to tell everyone, so I think I should stop....yapping with my keyboard ....  :-))