I would like to thank Raven for letting me guest host this beautiful event on "Almonds" for the September month.
Life without Desserts is no life at all! Desserts create smiles, laughter, and sweet aromas that fill the house with deliciousness.
This month I am hosting the Monthly Food Blog Event & Giveaway, “Cook.Eat.Delicious-Desserts!” This month’s theme is Almonds.
The event runs from September 1st – 30th
A random recipe will be chosen to win the Giveaway.
Round-up & Winner announcement will be posted on October 5th.
Raven from CookEatDelicious.com is the founder of this event.
Here are the RULES:
1. Cook up any dessert your heart desires, with Almonds being the star.
2. Link back to this announcement and to Raven’s Blog: CookEatDelicious.com in your blog post (Use of logo is optional but appreciated)
3. New entries are preferred, with archived ones being re-posted.
4. Multiple entries accepted with only one going towards the Giveaway.
5. Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their entry. Please attach a photo & full recipe.
6. Post a comment in this post after emailing me!
Please email your submission by
September 30th, 2011 to anu (DOT) healthykitchen (AT) gmail (DOT) com with “CEDD 2″ in the subject line and the following information:
1 Dessert Photo
Now the GIVEAWAY:
“Nuts in the Kitchen” by Susan Herrmann Loomis.
This cookbook is full of recipes showcasing all of your favorite nuts…including the wonderful Almond!
You Might Also Like: