Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Raspberry Mint Lemonade


I thought of this recipe for Radhika's - "Blog Hop Wednesday" as I was going through my 3rd week partner - Madhusmita's blog  "RedSpice.in" and found this lemonade very interesting. I basically love lemonade and always keep in the fridge. It's so refreshing and cool during the summer and lot better than coke or pepsi.
The other reason for me to choose this recipe is because it is very easy and simple to make. Tomorrow I am busy most of the day because if "Vinayaka Chaturthi" and I have to take my son to a play date with kids, where I need to stay with him. But I am absolutely happy for trying some refreshing, healthy, homemade and simple yet colorful drink.
Now lets head back to the recipe....

Ingredients:
-------------
1/2 cup fresh or frozen Raspberries
3 cups Lemonade
1/2 freshly squeezed Lime Juice
3 tbsp Sugar/ Honey
5-6 Mint Leaves

Method:
----------



1. In a blender add raspberries, sugar/honey, mint leaves and blend to a paste, then add enough lemonade and stir it well and strain it.




2. Add crushed ice or ice cubes and serve it cold with raspberry, lime and mint as garnish.

You Might Also Like: