Saturday, September 27, 2008

Instant Wheat Dosa

I found an interesting recipe from My Kitchen (click here for the recipe)this morning when I was wondering what to make for breakfast. I tried her wholemeal pancake recipe(which I renamed as wheat dosa). I liked it and I am sure I will make it more often. Only thing I did not add was ginger garlic paste. Otherwise I followed the exact recipe. Thanks for sharing the recipe! I will jot down the recipe here so that I can refer to it anytime.

Ingredients:
Wheat flour-2 cups
Besan flour-2 tbsp
Salt
Chilli powder-1/2 tsp
Hing-a punch
Turmeric powder-a pinch
Jeera-1/2 tsp
Onions chopped-1/2 cup
Tomato chopped-1
Coriander leaves chopped-1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp(optional)

Method:
Mix everything with water to dosa batter consistency.
Make like regular dosas.
Serve with podi or chutney.