Friday, June 24, 2011

Barbeque Vs Grilling - Whats the difference?

I love to grill all summer long, especially if it is outdoors and a charcoal grill. Barbecue, I usually try it at home and in the oven without charcoal. We can also add few charcoal bits to the pan without contact with the meat to get the charcoal flavor. I remember once I tried it on the stove too. I placed a small bowl with red hot charcoal in between the meat in the pan, covered with lid and cooked to get the charcoal flavor. 
I know many of us, get confused when it comes to barbecue or grilling. 
I am here to help you, here's a small video explaining the difference.


Hope this information was useful and that you would not enjoy cooking both Barbecue and Grilling.

Some more videos on grilling
--------------------------------





Enjoy good and healthy eating grilling.