The Last day of Blogging Marathon, It was great fun blogging these 7 days. The Previous week, i had a Big Shopping gig for the Marathon. I was just hunting The Ready Meal section of 3 Supermarkets and got most of my Products from Al Adil Trading.
Though these products do come handy at the need of hurry, they also a contain lot of preservatives to improve their shelf life. So, let's use them only when we dont have any other options of healthy eating. :)
Today i m posting Chocolate Cake Recipe using Instant Cake Mix.
1 Pack Readymade Chocolate Cake Mix (Many brands are available, i have used pilsbury)
1/4 Cup Vegetable oil
1 Cup and 3 tsp Water
3 tbsp Flaxseed meal with 9 tbsp of warm Water. or 3 eggs
- Preheat Oven to 180C. Grease the Cake pan, I Have used 2 Souffle Dish and 2 Ramekins.
- Mix Flaxseed meal with warm water and keep ready.
- Mix Water and Oil and Flaxseed-Water mixture and Mix well.
- Add the Cake Mix little by little and Mix well without any lumps.
- Fill the Batter in the prepared dish and Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
The Cake was good. I felt the Sugar was way too high. For those who want to bake from a Eggless Cake Mix, You can try Tarla Dalal Brand Eggless Cake mixes.
Bake Time differs from Oven to Oven. So, Bake according to your time settings.