Day 3 of Blogging Marathon, Today i m Posting dinner options using Ready-made/Instant Meal Mix. When i m doing this post, my hubby asked me a question, why you chose Readymeals, dont they have instructions already written on it!!! Nice Question, i chose this topic, to get to know the instant meal we got in the market and whether they really taste good? In this process, i tried a Roti Side-dish the other day, to be honest, it was very very bad!!!! it has got a bad chemical taste, i cudnt stand it. So, whatever i post under this topic for the Marathon, i cooked(oops, mixed) and tasted myself, only when i m satisfied i post it, and never for the sake of Posting something under the title : Instant Meal, Trust me!!!!
Dinner, the last meal of the day should be light, so i have opted for a Simple Soup and a Ready-Made Wheat Khichdi.
Instant Soup : Soup in a Cup
1 Sachet of Bachelor's Cup a Soup (Golden Vegetable Flavor)
200ml Hot Water
A Dash of Pepper
- Boil Water.
- Empty the Soup Sachet into a Mug/Cup
- First add one laddle of Water and Stir well, without any lumps
- Then add 3/4th of the water and Stir Briskly.
- Check for the Soup Consistency and decide whether to add or not the remaining water.
- Enjoy your Hot Cup!!!!!
Instant Wheat Khichdi
1 Packet of MTR Diet Delight
- Just immerse the Packet/Foil in boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut open and Serve Hot with raita or some crisps.
Wheat Khichdi too tasted good. It was very light and easy on the stomach, Didnt have the taste of readymade meal. So, Whenever you are really bored/tired to cook some dinner, Don't hesitate to try this.