Friday, November 18, 2011

Very Berry Banana Shake

Winter is here and I see berries all over in their most vibrant colors....I get so excited. I got all the berries, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry and blackberry from the store and wanted to try something new. So I thought why not make a very berry morning shake. Berries are packed with antioxidants and all the vitamins, that if you drink a glass of the berry juice or make a shake out of these....you will be all active throughout the day!

Ingredients:
------------
1/4 cup Blueberries
1/4 cup Blackberries
1/4 cup Raspberries
1/4 cup Strawberries
1 Banana
1 tbsp Honey

Method:
---------
1. Wash all the berries, strain in, remove the stem from the strawberries.


2. Put all the berries and banana into a blender/mixer and puree it with honey. You can add water or milk to make it thin. I didn't add any water to it.


3. Enjoy this healthy, yummy and colorful morning drink to keep you fresh all throughout the day.

Sending this recipe to Blog Hop Wednesday hosted by Radhika and I am paired with Deepali of "Confusion Cook".


You Might Also Like:
Carrot Almond Honey Milkshake
Blueberry & Dates Cream Puree/Shake in a Cup