Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sage and Cinnamon Tea - Herb and Spice Tea


Hmm....now my throat pain in increasing and seeing some signs of sinus coming again!!....oh no.....this is making me mad.....I need to do something about it, before it gets worse....so I decided to go and call it "Presage with Sage"....he he he......


The Tea was awesome and very flavorful, did really help me feel better. I just made one cup of Tea, as Shoj is away from home, you can multiply the quantity to the number.

Ingredients:
-------------
1 Sprig Sage leaves with stem leaves chopped
1/4 inch Cinnamon Stick
1/2 tsp Tea powder (I used Red Label)
Sugar as needed
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Milk

Method:
---------


1. In a tea pan, add water, sugar, cinnamon, sage, tea powder and bring it to a nice boil, them simmer it for more 3-4 mins.
2. Then add milk and bring to boil in medium flame.


3. Strain the tea into a cup and serve hot.