Want to eat simple and easy yet delicious breakfast in mins? This is the recipe you must try.......
I had this left over stuffing mix (used can used leftover bread) and it was little that I could not make a full recipe out of this. Today morning I was very hungry and wanted to eat something nice and hot...so came up with this wonderful recipe.
Hats off to leftovers!! ;-)
1 small Onion chopped
1 big Tomato chopped
2 Green Chilies
Salt to taste
2 cups Whole/white wheat Bread stuffing mix/ left over crushed bread
1 tbsp Lemon juice
¼ cup Cilantro chopped
¼ cup Water
1. In a sauce pan add oil. When it is hot add onions and green chilies and fry until golden brown, Add tomatoes and salt and cover and cook for about 2 mins until the tomatoes are soft.
2. Add almonds and stir well.
3. Add the bread and sprinkle some water evenly and mix well for 30 secs.
4. Off the flame and add lime juice and mix well again.
5. Garnish it with chopped cilantro and serve when it is hot.
6. Your healthy and easy in mins bread almond upma is ready!