Today I was getting very much bored eating usual food. I wanted to make and eat these dinner rolls, but to come out of my guilt that I am eating fatty food I wanted to combine dinner rolls with something healthy and filling. So came up with this recipe and used white beans. This is my first recipe with white beans, If tasted good though.
2 Salmon Fillet cut to cubes.
1 can white beans (liquid drained and washed)
1 cup Cherry tomatoes
2 pods of garlic
1 tsp Pepper powder
1 tsp Red pepper flakes (optional)
1/4 cup Flat leaf parsley chopped
1 tsp Olive oil
1 tsp Butter
1 pack dinner roll dough (store bought)
1. Preheat oven according to package instruction to prepare the dinner rolls. Remove dough from package and roll and arrange the dinner rolls on a baking sheet and bake it.
2. In a skillet add olive oil and butter so that the butter does not brown up.
3. Now add the chopped garlic and stir for a minute add the white beans and tomatoes and cook it for about 5 mins on medium high heat covered. sprinkled with salt and pepper powder.
4. When the tomatoes start bursting a bit add the fish and red pepper flakes and stir nicely.
5. It takes about 5 mins for the fish to cook covered.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve it hot with warm dinner rolls. As simple as it sounds and very tasty.