Tuesday, September 06, 2011

7 Links Game

Hello Friends!
This post is about a new game webbing around food bloggers. I am tagged 3 times from my blogger friends  Kaveri, Mugdha and Vardhini. I would like to thank all of them for giving me a chance to go through all my recipes and judge myself because it's always nice to go back and look on your recipes.
I started this blog mainly to get hold of my recipe at one stop...because Shoj always used to say, that day u prepared a dish and why don't you do it again and I used to keep thinking of the ingredients, now I don't have to do that anymore.
OK, let go back to the main theme of the game:
The blogger who is tagged in this game has to choose the most appropriate posts from his/her blog and provide links for the following categories:
1. The most beautiful post
2. The most popular post
3. The most controversial post
4. The most helpful post
5.The post that was surprisingly successful
6. The post that did not get the attention it deserved
7. The post I am most proud of

Then the blogger needs to publish these with a brief write up as to why they have chosen it. Finally the blogger has to tag 5 other bloggers who would continue this interesting game of 7 links.

Now let me start to complete my part of the game! I know it's very tough to judge ourselves and now I realise how difficult it would be for those who host a event with a winner to choose. :-)

The Most Controversial Post
I don't think there is any.

The post that did not get the attention it deserved 
The Post That Was Surprisingly Successful
Broccoli Carrot Upma
The Post I Am Most Proud Of
Mushroom and Red Pepper Ravoili


Now I need to choose 5 blogger friends whom I  Should link to this game. This is the most toughest part:


1. Welcome to Shirley's Luxury Haven!
2. Good Food
3. Biny's Recipes
4. My Culinary Trial Room
5. Torview


I hope you all will accept to play and continue this game!!