Sweet poha is an Healthy snack made my mom during her vrath/fasting time. We can add some dry fruits to this and serve it as a healthy snack for kids too!!!!Ingredients
1 cup of Poha/Beaten Rice
3/4 Cup of shredded Coconut
5 tbsp of Sugar
- Check the Poha for any impurities.
- Mix poha/beaten rice and coconut together
- Stir in the Sugar and Mix well
- Let it sit for 15 minutes, then Serve.
- While Serving it of Kids or as a snack for yourself during normal days try adding some Roasted dry fruits to this Sweet Poha/Beaten Rice and pack some more Energy to this Power-Packed Snack!!!!!!
Sending this to Vrat ka Khaana Event, Happening @ Sizzling Tastebuds