Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Strawberry Dessert August Event Round Up


Hello friends,

I am very glad to post my second event rounup and very happy for all my friends who helped me in making this EVENT a great success and for sending their beautiful and berricious recipes!

Please accept this Award as a token of Appreciation!

So here you go.....



Shobha of "Food Mazaa" has sent Peach and Strawberry Cake
(Sorry not able to attach the pic URL, As I am not able to find the Pic from the URL which Shobha sent to me, but if you click on the link to can view the complete post)



Harini of "Sugar n Spice" has sent us Strawberry Cake

Rinku of "Rinku's Kitchen Treats" has sent us Strawberry Banana Muffins




Saraswathi of "Sara's Corner" has sent us Strawberry Milk Pudding



Please let me know by dropping an email at anu (DOT) healthykitchen (AT) gmail (DOT) com or leave a comment if I have missed anyone in this roundup.
Thanks Again!