My husband got this salmon fillets from market and asked me to prepare a fish fry on a lazy day of lunch preparation. With no mood, I prepared this simple fish fry and surprisingly it came out very delicious with out the addition of ginger and garlic(I didn't have when I prepared the recipe). You feel free to add ginger and garlic and I am sure it give more flavor and taste. Best suits for bachelors who wants a simple and tasty fish fry.
Preparation Time: <10 minutes
Idle Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Salmon Fish Fillets - 500 grams
Oil - required to shallow fry
Yogurt - 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Lime Juice - 1 teaspoon
Salt - to taste
1) Wash the salmon fish fillets well.
2) Combine all the ingredients given for marinating and make a thick paste. Increase or decrease the yogurt to get a thick paste.
3) Apply this marinating masala to all fish fillets and marinate them for 30 minutes.
4) After 30 minutes, shallow fry them in oil.
5) Garnish with curry leaves, coriander leaves and serve hot.